For the purposes of these terms and conditions: “Boat Deck” means Boat Deck Pty Ltd and associated website www.boatdeck.com.au, their officers, employees and agents. “User” means the users of the website and advertisers on the website, paying or otherwise. “Website” means boatdeck.com.au
The user agrees:
1. to be bound by these terms and conditions. Should the user object to any of the terms and conditions their only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Boat Deck website.
2. not to use this site for any purpose or in any way that is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
3. the user agrees not to do anything that interferes with or breaches the intellectual property rights of Boat Deck Pty Ltd
4. that Boat Deck Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage if the site or partial data thereof is unavailable due to (but not exclusive to) a communications or computer malfunction, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
5. not to gain, or attempt to gain access into the Boat Deck systems for any purpose. This includes (but is not exclusive to) framing, virus’, phishing, DoS, spam, malware, botnet’s and reformatting. Offenders will be immediately brought to the attention of the AHTCC and the Federal Police.
6. that it is their sole responsibility to renew their advertisement by the due date and removed sold items within 30 days of their sale.
7. to pay all required advertising fees in full prior to the advertisement appearing on the website. Any costs incurred by Boat Deck as a result of dishonoured cheques, charge backs or debit collection agencies will be paid by the user if required. Any advertisements that breach our Terms and Conditions will not be entitled to a refund or remuneration.
8. not to solicit Boat Deck Advertisers (either business or private) for their own purposes.
The user warrants :
1. that all information provided to Boat Deck is accurate, appropriate and does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
2. that they will not misrepresent themselves or their information, impersonate another person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting.
Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
1. All materials published on this website (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Boat Deck Pty Ltd or the party credited as the provider of the content.
The website and its contents are protected by copyright pursuant to Australian and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content or the website in whole or in part.
2. Copying or storing of any content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Boat Deck Pty Ltd.
3. Boat Deck believe that all due and reasonable care have been taken in providing information that is accurate and safe. The information is presented “as is”, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Boat Deck Pty Ltd is not liable for mistakes, errors or omissions of any kind nor for any loss or damage caused by the users reliance on the information published on the www.boatdeck.com.au website.
4. Boat Deck Pty Ltd gives no guarantee of the continued availability of any particular vessel, equipment, product, service or business on the site and reserve the right to edit or delete information and images without explanation if they are deemed inappropriate or inaccurate.
5. Boat Deck Pty Ltd emphasise that the information appearing on the site is of a general nature only and is not intended to substitute professional advice, legal or otherwise. It is the responsibility of the website user to seek independent professional advice on any subject.
6. Boat Deck may make changes to the information on the site or to the products and prices on the site, at any time without notice. Information published on the Boat Deck site may refer to products or services that are not longer available or are out of date. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure up to date and accurate information, no commitment is given.
7. When you click on links or banner ads that take you to third party websites, you will be subject to the privacy policies and user guidelines of that third party. Boat Deck Pty Ltd are not responsible for any actions or outcomes of accessing a third party site. You are encouraged to read the privacy statement whenever using another website.
8. By accessing the Boat Deck website you agree that the use of the website is at your own risk. Neither Boat Deck Pty Ltd, nor any of their affiliates, employees, agents or content providers make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the website, the content or the result of loading the website on your computer.
9. We reserve the right to release information and report to the law, users who violate our policies.
10. Competition winners may have their names and/or answers published. Names will be in the format of first initial and surname.
11. All competition submissions are judged by their creative merit by the vendors of the prize. Boat Deck takes no responsibility for incomplete or unsuccessful entries.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Boat Deck and the User and supersedes all previous agreements, proposals, representations, understanding and warranties relating thereto.